New Forest Tennis Breaks is set within the beautiful town of Lymington. Under the guidance of Mike Moir, our breaks are ideal for players wishing to develop their game beyond a social level, as well as taking some time to relax and explore a fascinating area of the New Forest National Park.
New for 2020 – themed tennis days
Held at Passford House Hotel
These have proved to very popular over the last few months, and offer the include;
• A chance to spend a day to work on your game
• Working on your strengths and weaknesses
• Exploring tactics/patterns of play for singles and doubles
• lunch with tea/coffee and soft drinks
• ideal for up to 6 players from £100 p/p
Please book at least one day in advance and see you on court soon.
Tennis packages are carefully tailored around player’s needs and suitable for players at all levels. Programmes, carefully designed by the team at New Forest Tennis Breaks, will help players to:
• develop the core strokes,
• explore and develop their strengths and identify strategies to combat their weaknesses,
• assess their opponents,
• study patterns of play and
• understand score lines – all essential to achieving mental tuff ness on the court!
At the end of a course with New Forest Tennis Breaks, players will have the tools to go away and achieve a more consistent winning game! Although not an exclusive option, a popular choice of location for our packages is Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel which has full tennis facilities and accommodation within its’ complex.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.